AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
AirSense™ 10 Elite
Why Do I Need a Prescription for CPAP?
Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy is the leading form of treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Before one can begin CPAP therapy, the disorder must first be diagnosed through a sleep study to determine the existence and severity of OSA. Once a determination of OSA has been made and CPAP therapy has been established as the recommended treatment, a prescription for a CPAP machine must be obtained before equipment can be issued.