Light Compression 18mmHg
Compression is an effective method to push blood up to the heart and help improve circulation, reduce swelling, alleviate pain and prevent blood clots. Anti-Embolism stockings help manage symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and help prevent thromboembolic disease. ITA-MED Anti-Embolism Knee Highs are designed with uniform 18 mmHg therapeutic compression for postsurgical, reclining or bed confined patients.
- Recommended by Doctors for bedridden patients undergoing surgical operations (especially in elderly, neurological or polytraumatized patients) and patients who suffer from chronic vein insufficiency and insufficiency due to varicose veins, postfracture and reversible lymphedema
- Reduce the possibility of venous stasis, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Improve blood circulation, helps alleviate pain and helps reduce tiredness, aching and swelling of legs
- Allow skin to maintain its natural bacteriological balance, preventing risk of skin allergies or odor
- Made with soft, gentle microfiber material making them very comfortable to wear on a daily basis