Patient divided leg Lift Sling
Divided Leg Sling is a comfortable transfer accessory designed to fit electric patient lifts. The supportive, durable canvas fabric supports patients, the fully padded foam core cradles the body, and the suede inner lining helps protect skin from irritation. The sling offers head, neck, and under-thigh support.
The unique divided leg design allows the sling to be easily removed, even while a patient is seated or in a bed. Sizing is readily apparent with colored perimeter binding. Durable polypropylene straps have integrated color-coded hooks designed to help maintain patient level. A convenient back strap offers caregivers an easy way to reposition patients. Ideal for a wide range of institutional healthcare settings.
- Transports patients from the bed to a wheelchair
- Provides head, neck, and thigh support
- Binding colors easily identify size
- Features straps with integrated color-coded hooks to help maintain patient level
- Weight capacity 450 lb. (10743SM-10743XL), 600 lb. (10743XX)